Monday, January 7, 2013

air max run lite "" You're not afraid Shenandoah betrayed you

Morning, that you do not have to worry about, Ordaz is not my, he is the proud empire hero Gavin, Beilin Jie family heir, such a person, no matter what, deal only rather than evading, unless the Shenandoah betrayed me, otherwise, Ordaz will come! "" You're not afraid Shenandoah betrayed you? "Chenchen doubts Road." This has nothing to afraid of? "jerseys gently Yi Tan," she did not betray me, the outcome is the same, Ordaz pride jerseys of him such provocations, he will not ignore ...... but, if he knew all this, I cleverly arranged, I am afraid it is not so easy to fall into the trap Well, fortunately I have already been made full preparations, she even betrayed me, I am not afraid ... Is the act of the success or failure of my jerseys, but also master the fragmentation in the hands of a little girl? "Chenchen not speak, she just a well-behaved cat, quiet lying on the chest of the jerseys jerseys hand rubbing her definitely fluff, watching this motorbike city is putting scene, I am afraid that tomorrow everything will be different now? "come!" hesitated for a moment, jerseys loud command. Shortly after, several Northern Army cavalry has quickly ran up, these people are allocated jerseys Qiaozhi Te guards not only clever but their skills are not weak. jerseys looked at them, pointing to one of the readily said: "You go and I under the posts, said jerseys Master phase invitation tomorrow motorbike the aristocratic hunting grounds hunting outside the city, I hope all that time Mount more aristocratic ... ... of course, do not want to come, also do not have reluctantly ... But to say so, said the nearby Green family of three young master, which not long face guy dare not to?, I am afraid that even if one foot to step onto the coffin inside the old guy will Pidianpidian came jerseys pointing cavalry, should be a cry has been back down. jerseys on the second, and said: " ; As for you, go and find me a horse, Remember, You do not look good, but it must be robust and carnage, to be seen ... you know what I mean? kind of been the battlefield old horse best, but when you do this thing must be kept confidential addition to my two older brothers, the others, one can not know, do you understand? "man face showing a Vice understood why the expression, and said: "under the know, under'll get on that,air max run lite!" you, "jerseys then said," go and I am ready to come a crossbow, I think the North the Legion there must have this kind of thing ... since hunting jerseys total not what hunting is less than it? Although I will not bow technique, do Liannu not use it? " the way you said with my big brother, the trouble he deployed one thousand cavalry to me tomorrow, maybe I need them ...... if more, then naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment