Sunday, August 19, 2012

oakley ravishing Say

He if did not understand, like, care sedation asked again.
Especially grand oakley still believe very own,oakley ravishing, so he simply a bite to put things to do in the end I saw him under a lot of determination-like openings, said: Although the villains can stop a lot of things, but these things are very clear. villain know too many things, so stay a lot of evidence down fears that such a day came. Although I still have not come here to check the old account, but sooner or later, or one day someone will come. its wait for the day to check out the count to the general ledger, not as good as I took them out now able to offset that sin ... oakley listen to especially grand to say this, he opened his mouth and asked: Yes, there seems to be no me what happened, but I at least down to a failure to report the sins! Say, they know the things I know most certainly take my silence. Besides, on the years to help lament they do the cooking the books a lot. alone I could not escape from the guilt! all Laodi gave pocket.
oakley not listen to that particular adviser, said that one, he was deliberately pretending to think hard look in there, it took a while before opening said: ...... Especially adviser also is oakley words, he saw oakley finally the sentence to say it regardless of his sentence which is not a cynical mean I saw him humbly said: Okay, this thing is okay ... but I can only guarantee you die, but you will not imprisonment I may not guarantee the most I have is with the above for you and intercede, so that you sit less two years in prison. wait until the time of the emperor amnesty, then you deceives out. Adviser, especially listening to oakley say this, his face immediately showed a look of disappointment in the blink of an eye, especially adviser face normal over I saw he smiled and said: condemned to death, and villains will meet. adults, you are not able to this write me a thing?!
Things, what? Of course, is your guarantee! Though you are a VIP, but only to have that thing, small talent can be assured of something called not to you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment