Monday, August 27, 2012

wholesale nfl jerseys but ... I have dwarf ax law and the battle-blade Fusion

Are fully interoperable.
Since dwarves Tomahawk is to follow the dwarf life will never be replaced, so ... from a child, the weight of the dwarf Tomahawk has been fixed, the size and style are fixed, and a 40 kg declared spent ax Tomahawk style, however ... specific details there are some subtle changes.
So the weight of huge ax, I have to dispel the idea out of the village as soon as possible, because I know ... what basis are the most important, I now force simply can not afford the Tomahawk weight of 40 kg, so that rush out of the village, I was no good!
To hear that I volunteered to delay the opportunity of the Trial of nfl comforting smile, and live in air so heavy, it is an excellent forging division of the most important quality!
The next day, I began forging career, every day take the trouble of repeatedly beating tools and try more and more black, more bright Tomahawk my arm strength as my beat, and every night meditation quickly improve.
From the fire, clip out the huge Tomahawk, I bowed my head to the intentions of beating, carefully try to figure out and appreciate the Dwarven Hammer,wholesale nfl jerseys, is an exquisite lie, as well as the intricacies of careful observation and appreciation of the specific role and functions of each hammer !
Change the world any other person, can I have these ideas in mind, because ... they are not mine, have not received the education I accept!
On Earth, everyone's habits are any problems should go to science to explain the emphasis is on principle, is the essence of things, has long been the kind of education, I also help to cultivate the habit of the search for truth!
I am a metallurgical and mechanical role for the force, as well as the characteristics of the metal, and metal in force under the circumstances clearly know ...... Once my heart to comprehend and experience, I go to school knowledge learned to forging, I quickly digested and absorbed the essence of the dwarf hammer!
From a scientific principle, the dwarf's hammer method is not perfect, really ...... after ninety thousand years of evolution, but this set of hammer is not the most scientific
Gently cooling Tomahawk into the burning fire I thought carefully, battle-knife is the most scientific, the most reasonable, without the slightest excess of the action, efficiency surprisingly high, while the dwarf Shen miscellaneous hammer too much, a lot seems to be able to play a more sledgehammer force action, in fact, greatly hinder the formation of force.
Deep thinking about the similarities and differences of the battle knife and dwarf hammer method, I test both the fusion, because I already know the most fundamental principle of every action, so ...... as long as I can also create this effect , then whether it is a battle blade, or dwarf hammer method, are the same!
After six months of thinking, I finally consider very thorough, and six months ...... maybe for some people, not a very long time,wholesale nba jerseys, I did not learn all the high school curriculum, but only took half a year's time
In the past six months, I finally figured out everything, although not perfect, there are still shortcomings and loopholes, but ... I have dwarf ax law and the battle-blade Fusion, compression, formed a unique forging and fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment